Thursday, March 13, 2008

More fulff of my life....

-Recent Happenings-

Looking back at the results of the SPM,
I got what i deserverd,
"What will be, will be.."
Besides that, I have a week or 2 of facing various people that harass me over the results.. Not in a bad way though, it just shows that everybody cares and want to be apart of people who have good results...
Any how, after I got my results i went to see ask about my future..(No, i did not went and see a fortune tell) Instead, the new PK1 whom was our beloved Pn.Kee.... Pn.Kee was kind and generous to answer my various questions and i clearly was hogging her time, which she was suppose to use to do something more productive...
Well, for what i know about Form 6... That it only starts in MAY!!! And now i have lot of time on my hands.... Good thing is, SMKT is a feeder school for Kota Damansara Seksyen 10 for what i heard.. Now the decision is whether to that school or change to other more famous school like Samad or T.Sea. (Catholic has been removed for various reasons)
Feel free to drop your 2 cents in the box!!



2 People apart from me..........yet close
Here's to you...
Avi & Amelia

I didn't notice the 2 A's are posing in the same picture.. XD
Avi: Tall, Handsome, Devil's Charm, great manners, smartness without doubt. Once, our lives shared the same paths(To school, back home, then to school again). Then the time came where you started to ascend up the ladder of life... While i linger around.. The future holds bounty full for us both.. No matter how far apart we are in the ladder of life.. The bonds of friendship bound us together...
Btw, Thanks so much for coming to the party with us.. The cake was really nice, although we were already too full.. (thanks to the over-eagerness at the start). Seriously, when you sent the message to me about asking what i want for my birthday. I thought i did something wrong and you were looking for some explanation or a fight.. Congrats on your SPM results and hope you get that scholarship you were aiming for... Keep in touch..

Amelia: Smart, Witty, Friendly and Warming.. Sometimes demanding (while screaming her head off)... Yet, she always pulls through every hurdle... and feels great about it at the end.. Close to god, she seldom loose her way.. but often spend too much time thinking & worrying about a choice.Then again, the choice she made was always right.. If not, its the lesser of 2 evils..
Wish you luck in HELP, and your love for literature bring more flavors into your life...
As we may part our ways in life.. Its the stains of the tears, blood, sweat, spills and the occasional stains of sauce that reminds us the time we had.....
Sorry for coming up with something so late, but i have to write this with all my skills and grace, because i know for sure
you will read this...

2 comments:

sksee82 said...

Whats a 40k nerd? :)

Great personal blog your have there and nice pics too.

If you're looking for ways to improve your blog or looking to monetize your blog, feel free to drop by my site for more blogger resources and blogging tips.

http://4u2invest.blogspot.com/

Waileng Tan said...

Hey boy, forget TMN SEA. I've been there. Either go SAMAD or stick to Sect. 10. Rmb to go for tuition classes

There u go~ 2 cents!

PiKA~!