Saturday, March 22, 2008

Ladies's Afternoon..

Happy faces

Lynn Li was back from Singapore for a 2 weeks holiday.. Since we've haven't seen each other for like an age... There's the lunch picture that my maid took...
Lunch was at 12... Other than me, Maine, Melia and Ann... others were like kinda late....
So i took the time to slice the rest of the meat that I've forgotten do..
Anyways.. We went up and "visited" the rest of the house.... Which they were very fond of my room..*Just keep what you've seen there to yourself ya!!*
After that, We've started the main course of Teppanyakki.. Then, 1 by 1 the rest started coming.... We've continued to chat over lunch.. then Germaine had to leave for church....
When lunch was finished... We've went another round of room searching... Ended up cosing on the bed in my room talking all sorts of stuff that came to mind.... Well, i really really had fun...
Then we went down for desert.. And suddenly.. *Woosh* all decided to leave at the same time.. Leavine Jo, Lynn and me plus cky to chat over the cake :p
Anyhow.... after cky had left... Lynn, me and Jo went to 1U and check out the place... Arcade was good.... Somehow, i loved the drums the most XD.... More walking around.... Oh, we did visited the reptile conversion/show/what-ever-la-thingy.... It was just looking at animals caged up... Hurm, feels kind of heartless looking at them.. and i contributed RM8 for this act... (shame on me) anyhow... We left after that, and Lynn's relative pick her up from my place....

Tada.. Day end...

p.s: Urm... when we wanna have another pot luck again??? message me.. and Girls whom left containers at my place, when you want em back?? Maybe we can stay loooooonnnnnggggerrrr at my place so i can return the containers on the same day... Please inform me ya...

No comments: