Thursday, March 27, 2008

Looking at myself..

Total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

1. At what age do you wish to marry?
- Urm... 28 would be best, giving me 10 years to do whatever I'm suppose to do...


2.Will you like someone that is younger than you?
-Well, maybe later in life.. because I'm young... younger than young =???

3. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
-Currently= UK, Northingham GW

4. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
- Win a 30 million lottery... yes, i'm greedy

5. Do you believe you can survive without money?
- Hurm, subjective.... If I'm in a village... Yea, why not??? If in a city, in an orphanage.. yes to that... But I'll be working... so where did my money go??

6. What are you afraid to lose the most?
- Faith in anything

7. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
- SO many things... First, I'll get a renovation done... Buy some shares.... and 20K for me to travel to UK and bring back loads of 40K stuff...

8. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
- How deep is your love??? Depends... most likely i would..

9. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
i) Helpful
ii) Hardworking at times
iii) Faithful to God

10. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
- Hurm... A person that will make me whole....

11. Which type of person do you hate the most?
- Erm... I don't know.. I'm not a hater....

12. If you are given the chance to go back to the past and make a difference, will you?

- Yes, so many things.. That shows how many mistakes I think I've made in life..

13. What is the thing that will make you think that he/she is bad?
- Lying, I don't like people lying to me, but sometimes it happens wan la

14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?

- Life itself... and the wheel of fate that make things turn out the way they turn out...

15. Are you a shopaholic or not?
- Yes, not in clothes... 40K stuff... If there's something in the store and money in my wallet= BUY!!

16. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
- More memory cells are preferred, plus so much more hardworkingness...

17. Who is the person that you can share all your problems with?
- Don't you know don't put all eggs in 1 basket?? I spread my problem to people whom have experience with them... So i get bit from here and there... So watch out when i call you :P

18. What's your weakest point?

- Lazyness...

19. What's the thing that you're most proud of?
- Myself... I know, I'm full of it..

20. Are you going to school/college/work tomorrow ?
- Yea, Working tomorrow... Going to be Hard at Work...

You Are tagged!!:
Amelia
Khit Yeng
Ann
Germaine
Kin Kit
Sis
Sakina
Nick

No comments: