Thursday, April 17, 2008

Urm???

I've just learned a very good lesson:
Do NOT try to show off your voltage regulator and stick a vacuum cleaner with a PC..
Yes, its been a while since I've did house work.. So i was pretty lazy to remove the other plug which was attached to the wall, and the voltage regulator had a free spot....
And puff....... The thing just won't on anymore.... I've fused the fuse...
On the bright side, It was a voltage regulator.. Not an extension cable, I could have blown some other electrical utensils if it was the latter...
On the other hand, Now I can't access the PC at home until I buy that piece of fuse for it.. Bohoo for me...

Tag from Amelia:
I'd think tags are okay, but since I was first on that list of yours... So I took the initiative of doing it... (great, now i have to think of other people to tag.. can i see a hands of who like tags??)


5 things found in my bag:

-Dust
-Air
-More Dust
-A long lost pen
-Nothing els (yes, I've not been to school or any place that require to use a bag..)

5 things found in my wallet:

- Money
-IC
-Name Card (Bloggers don't have cards :P)
-Heart shape 1 buck folded by Ann (I think it was her.. I've never manage to do 1 myself)
-Some templely thingy i got from Penang

5 favourite things in my room:

- Bed
- Bookcase!!!!
- Balcony
- Wardrobe?
- Um....my bathroom? Does that count

5 things I've always wanted to do:

-Go Bungee jumping
-Weapons Training (more shootas!!)
-

5 things I'm currently into:

-Blogging
-Warhammer 40K minatures
-Photography (Canon 5S IS)
-Housekeeping -____-
-Driving

5 presents you wish for:

- More time
- A car
- A gathering of school friends (Khit Yeng don't cry when you see this :P)
- Money help.. Only in big amount I mean the amount doesn't matter
- More time... Time is priceless

The person who tagged you is:
- Amelia, Look for here there>>>>>>>>>

Your 5 impressions of him/her:

- Friendly
- Funny
- Bright
- Emo at times
- Best person to have around in any occasion

Pass the quiz to 5 people that you wish to know how they feel about you:

Urm... Since she's passed to so many:

-Ann!! ( I want to trouble you more)
-Ee Wynn ( Your hols are here, so you are free!!)
- Carmen
- Lily ( :P cuz i know both of you will do it)
- Last but not least, Kit Chai..

No comments: